(Redirected from Ranged)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Characters performing ranged abilities will switch to the ranged weapon, then can switch back to the melee weapon and shield or two-handed melee weapon.
- There will be a setting to determine if the ranged weapon or main/offhand is the primary weapon to use for Q or left-mouse-button basic attacks.
- Rangers do not have a minimum distance requirement for using their ranged weapons. Previously rangers were intended to have a minimum distance requirement.
List of ranged weapons
|Skill||Icon||Rank 1||Rank 2||Rank 3|
|Air Strike||Leap a great distance forward and into the air while firing three projectiles in a line along the path, each dealing area damage and inflicting snare to targets hit. Enemies already snared will become briefly rooted. The root effect is nature based.|
|Arcane Volley||Fires a volley of arcane missiles at your target, dealing arcane damage with each hit.||-||-|
|Ball Lightning||Creates a large ball of highly charged electricity that travels slowly forward, dealing rapid periodic lightning damage to enemies it overlaps with and applying 1 Electrified stack to targets with each hit.||-||-|
|Chain Lightning||Release a powerful streak of lightning that hits your primary target and then chains outward to all nearby enemies from that target, dealing lightning damage and applying 3 stacks of Electrified to each target hit.||-||-|
|Divine Censure||Hurls a radiant spear at the target, dealing damage.||Further attacks upon the target have a chance to heal the attacker.||The target has a chance to deal damage to itself when it attacks.|
|Fireball||Instantly hurl a ball of fire toward your target, dealing fire damage and applying 1 stack of Burning to target on impact. Burning deals periodic fire damage over time for each stack applied. When the target reaches 5 stacks, they become Conflagrated, dealing extreme fire damage over time. Hitting a conflagrating enemy with a lightning spell causes Fusion, dealing significant damage and removing the Conflagrated effect.||-||-|
|Frostbolt||Launch a bolt of frost towards your target, dealing ice damage and applying 2 Chilled stacks to the target on impact. Chilled reduces movement speed of the target for each stack applied. When the target reaches 5 stacks, they become Frozen, rooting them in place for the duration. Hitting a frozen enemy with a lightning spell causes them to Shatter, dealing significant damage and removing the Frozen effect.||-||-|
|Grapple||Takes aim for a moment before hurling a hooked chain in a line, damaging the first target it contacts and immediately pulling them to the caster. The target suffers a tapering snare for 3 seconds.|
|Headshot||Deals 175% physical damage to target enemy. Deals 50% bonus physical damage if the target is below 50% Health. Cooldown is halved if it connects with a marked target. Cast time cut in half if fired within 2s of another projectile.|
|Judgment||Cast a heal on target ally for a large amount of health. If this is cast on an enemy, it instead deals radiant damage to the target and applies 2 stacks of Burning.|
|Lightning Strike||Held ability: Charge up a bolt of lightning to unleash upon your target, dealing lightning damage and applying 2 stacks of Electrified to the target. This deals additional damage based on how long it was charged. Electrified reduces the target's magical mitigation for each stack applied. When the target reaches 10 stacks, all Electrified stacks are consumed and they become temporarily Shocked. Whenever a Shocked enemy takes damage, they take additional damage and 1 stack of Shocked is consumed. Shocked is initially applied with 20 stacks.||-||-|
|Longbow basic attack||A slower, powerful, longer range basic ranged attack. Tapping the basic attack button will shoot normally. Holding the basic attack button will charge the shot (and root the player) to cause added damage.|
|Meteor||Conjures a massive flaming rock before sending it hurling toward target location. Upon impact, it deals major fire damage while knocking foes flying, and then continues to roll forward for its remaining distance, dealing additional fire damage while applying stacks of Burning to enemies along its path.||-||-|
|Piercing Shot||Fire a projectile that travels in a straight line, piercing through and damaging all enemies in its path.|
|Prismatic Beam||Spawns a giant prismatic beam of energy that can be aimed around you. Deals large damage to enemy targets.||Increased damage.||Snares hit targets.|
|Quick Shot||Ranged attack that applies a debuff to the target. Each additional quickshot against the same target does increasing damage but consumes one of three charges that regenerate over time.|
|Raining Death||Fires a dense rain of arrows 20 meters ahead, dealing high damage. Deals more damage to more distant targets.|
|Resplendent Beam||Held ability: Fire a beam of healing energy toward a target ally. Charging this spell allows the beam to bounce to up to 5 additional friendly targets closest to the original target, based on how long it was charged. The amount of healing is reduced for each subsequent target.|
|Shortbow basic attack||A fast, low power, short range basic ranged attack. Holding down the basic attack button will repeatedly fire.|
|Smite||Smite your target, dealing instant damage and applying a stack of Burning to target enemy. Has no cast time and deals increased damage if activated within melee range of the target. This attack always critically hits on targets under the effect of Condemn.|
|Snipe||A powerful charged attack.|
|Thundershock||Shoots forward a beam of lightning that damages enemies in a line in front of you.||Increased damage.||Now knocks down hit targets.|
|Wings of Salvation||Sprout phoenix-like wings and leap to target ally, then grant a small amount of temporary health to that target on arrival. An ally is defined as any non-combatant player or non-mob NPC.|
- 3 Back slots.
- 3 Belt slots.
- 8 Armor slots.
- 5 Jewelry slots.
- 3 Artisan gear slots.
- 1 Artisan tool slot is used to equip gathering tools.
- There may be a specific slot for musical instruments, but this has not been finalized yet.
- Previously it was stated there were 16 gear slots.
Gear appearance priority
- Only one item can show at a time, and that is determined by player choice.
- Some ranged or melee abilities require a specific weapon to be equipped. Weapons that are equipped in the character's ranged or offhand slots will automatically swap in and out as required by the skill.
- Weapons are able to be sheathed.
- Idle animations will be selectible by players in the character creator.
- Podcast, September 29, 2021 (40:50).
- Interview, May 11, 2018 (16:32).
- Livestream, June 30, 2017 (47:14).
- Livestream, September 30, 2022 (49:16).
- Video, September 30, 2022 (15:28).
- Video, April 28, 2023 (22:13).
- Video, September 29, 2023 (11:29).
- Video, April 28, 2023 (7:15).
- Video, May 31, 2023 (12:12).
- Video, April 28, 2023 (17:50).
- Video, November 1, 2020 (0:51).
- Video, April 28, 2023 (15:35).
- Video, March 31, 2023 (9:55).
- Video, January 27, 2023 (10:27).
- Video, July 28, 2023 (15:15).
- Video, April 28, 2023 (13:40).
- Livestream, September 30, 2022 (26:42).
- Video, September 30, 2022 (19:32).
- Video, September 30, 2022 (10:44).
- Alpha-1 screenshot.
- Video, December 23, 2020 (1:53).
- Livestream, October 16, 2017 (42:42).
- Livestream, July 31, 2020 (1:02:59).
- Video, September 30, 2022 (16:19).
- Video, July 28, 2023 (12:04).
- Video, July 28, 2023 (29:23).
- Video, September 30, 2022 (14:27).
- Alpha-1 screenshot.
- Video, December 23, 2020 (0:40).
- Livestream, October 16, 2017 (39:15).
- Video, July 28, 2023 (24:03).
- Video, July 28, 2023 (24:16).
- Livestream, February 24, 2023 (46:15).
- Livestream, April 28, 2023 (1:08:55).
- Podcast, September 29, 2021 (47:57).
- Livestream, May 31, 2023 (48:11).
- Livestream, July 28, 2017 (24:54).
- Livestream, February 9, 2018 (7:31).
- Livestream, July 28, 2017 (31:30).
- Alpha-1 screenshot.
- Alpha-1 screenshot.
- Video, November 30, 2023 (19:06).
- Livestream, June 30, 2022 (1:17:34).
- Video, November 30, 2023 (9:36).
- Livestream, September 29, 2023 (1:08:25).
- Interview, September 10, 2023 (47:13).
- Livestream, June 4, 2018 (19:48).
- Livestream, September 3, 2017 (48:56).
- Livestream, January 28, 2022 (39:30).