- Social organizations.
- Guild castles.
- Node governments.
- Node sieges / Events
There's social organizations, there's religions, there's Mayor, there's Kings and Queens, there's Guild Leaders, there's Guild officers: All of those can incorporate particular types of titles that grant you access to certain things; and that's part of our risk versus reward. That's part of our not everybody gets a trophy. These are achievements that we want you to strive for and there's plenty of those types of achievements within the game because there's lots of nodes and there's lots of different pseudo factions that exist that you get to identify and say "Oh I'd like to do that particular thing very well and better than others." And you can strive to do so. – Steven Sharif
Node government titles
There are other node-based positions. Most of them relate to social organizational structures like the temple and the social organization building that the node might construct. Those are ladder systems of achievement that players can work through on a seasonal basis to achieve the highest level of that for the particular node; and by doing so they will then have titles bestowed upon them, which grants certain types of powers and benefits. – Steven Sharif
- Priests, bishops, or acolytes of temples.
- Social organization positions.
- Patron guild leaders.
- Chief bounty hunter.
- Server first achievements, such as significant boss kills.
- Guild achievements, such as guild hall ownership.
- Certain titles will unlock special abilities or stats during sieges and events.
- There will be a mix of character-based and account-based achievements.
- There may be visible items on a character that relate to Titles or Achievements.
- Players will be able to view a historical listing of mayors of a node.
- The achievement System should record things of note so that people are able to etch their name, or their guild, in the history of the server; and mayorship would be one of those things. – Steven Sharif
- It redefines what the players will experience in an MMORPG to come into a wilderness that is devoid of really any structure outside of what the community creates themselves; and then what can be created can be changed, if they want to experience a storyline that's been seen on another server, but you're fighting a dragon because you're near a mountain and the other server's fighting a Kraken because they're near the coast and you want to fight that Kraken because of its drop table. If you want to meta it or because you just want that under your belt: to be the server first to take out that Kraken and you have yet to develop the node there, it's incumbent upon you to manifest that in the game. – Steven Sharif
- Guild ladder.
- Arena ladder.
- Node government titles.
- Social organization progression.
- Livestream, June 25, 2021 (1:35:08).
- Interview, July 19, 2020 (23:29).
- Livestream, May 26, 2017 (37:17).
- Livestream, July 25, 2020 (1:52:45).
- Livestream, July 26, 2019 (1:20:48).
- Livestream, May 17, 2017 (58:18).
- Livestream, September 27, 2018 (55:39).
- Livestream, November 17, 2017 (9:49).
- Livestream, March 28, 2020 (1:02:46).
- Livestream, September 29, 2023 (1:07:01).
- MMOGames interview, January 2017
- Livestream, September 29, 2023 (1:05:44).
- Livestream, May 15, 2017 (44:10).
- Livestream, July 9, 2018 (47:17).
- Podcast, August 4, 2018 (59:23).
- Livestream, May 22, 2017 (28:02).
- Livestream, September 29, 2023 (1:07:50).
- Livestream, June 25, 2021 (1:12:37).
- Interview, July 29, 2020 (14:28).
- Livestream, September 24, 2021 (1:22:46).