Gear is intended to be realistic in appearance.
- There will not be "oversized" weapons.
- Armor will not be overly sexual in appearance.
- I'm more of the mind that it wouldn't really serve a purpose to have bikini plate armor, just in like reality, if you're going to have armor, it should be protective. I think from a fashion statement is enjoyable for some people, but it's a kind of an immersive issue. – Steven Sharif
- Some armor and costumes will be more revealing than others, but there will not be nudity in the game.
- There might be sliders, but there are not gonna be naked sliders. – Steven Sharif
Armor will take on a racial appearance. Weapons will scale in size based on race.
Each race is getting its custom geo pieces, which then will share thematic components such as color palette, attachments, design filigree. Those types of things will get shared across the geo but generally you're going to see unique races with unique geo. – Steven Sharif
- Cosmetics can be used by all races but there may be slight variations to make them work with the body builds of each race.
Players can change gear colors using dyes.
Helmet display can be toggled on and off.
Particle effects are used to denote the importance and rarity of some weapons.
Crafters are able to influence what their crafted items will look like.
Weapons are able to be sheathed.
- 1 Appearance slots/Transmogs
- 2 Racial weapons and armor
- 3 Crafted items
- 4 Skins
- 5 Artistic style
- 6 Mana-forged armor
- 7 Modular armor
- 8 Attachments
- 9 Gear slots
- 10 Gear inspection/ Threat assessment
- 11 Gear sets
- 12 Item creation suite
- 13 Racial skins
- 14 Costumes
- 15 Kickstarter weapon skins
- 16 Backer only armor skin
- 17 Ashes of Creation Apocalypse
- 18 Visuals
- 19 See also
- 20 References
Gear will have appearance slots (Transmutation/Transmog/cosmetic slots) that are used to copy the appearance of an item (in some cases).
- There are rules when applying cosmetics to specific items, unlike costumes, which don't have level restrictions.
- Cosmetic slots can be toggled on or off by the player.
- A "default player appearance" may be automatically applied during sieges or other large scale battles to improve client-side performance.
- Cosmetics, whether purchased from the shop or earned in game, are an important component of MMORPGS I personally enjoy; and there's a lot of collectors out there who spend a great deal of time either in-game achieving these things or spend money purchasing them from the cosmetic only marketplace; and we don't want to demean or reduce that achievement or that expenditure. So it's going to be situational where the default appearance will be applied and can be activated. – Steven Sharif
Racial weapons and armor
Weapons and armor are not race locked, but armor will take on a racial appearance.
- The customization of equipment per race is really focused on Armor sets not Weapon props. Weapon props will, from a model standpoint, will translate pretty one-to-one across the races. – Steven Sharif
- Racial appearance of gear is focused on Armor. Weapons will not change in appearance but will scale in size based on race.
- Let's say for example you have the Eagle set or something, right: The Eagle set has in art, it has a thematic design that's going to include certain attachments to the armor. It's going to include color palette and theme. It's going to have some aspects to it that define it as the Eagle set, right. When a Elf wears the Eagle set or when an Orc wears the Eagle set, you obviously have two different cultures there; and you don't want to stomp out that culture by assigning a de facto 'This is the Eagle set and this is how it looks on everybody.' What we want to have is cultural influences play a role in showing how that set looks. – Steven Sharif
- Racial appearance of gear sets is tied to the character model of that race.
- When you say, what if I'm an Orc but want to look like an Elf and I want my Eagle set to be the Elf representation? Well the issue becomes there that you know Orcs have a different organic model. You know, their body is different than that of the Elf. So, from a scope-creep standpoint, it's one thing to add different influences that represent the cultures that are donning the armor; it's another thing to adapt each influence as a matrix that can be worn pretty much by everything. From a scope perspective, that's a very difficult task for the character artists to kind of tackle. So instead what we've done is, in order to facilitate a variety of cultural representation between the races but allow for the sharing of assets like different armor sets, we give different representations of those armor sets to each race. – Steven Sharif
Crafted items (Crafted gear) is best-in-slot gear in Ashes of Creation.
- Crafted gear in the game is the best gear... One thing that I'm not a fan of is that you develop a crafting system in a game and you've spent a lot of time making this from a material and resource perspective. All the tables that you can receive, all the connectivity in the economy and how crafting is associated with the game; and then you undermine the crafting entirely by presenting a separate route of gear acquisition that is on-par with the crafting efforts. So here you have these people who are acquiring all of the resources getting, all the recipes, leveling up their professions and then everything they make is less or equal to anything you could just have chosen the easier path of and gone down the questing and received the best gear. So what we do focus on is that crafters make the best shit. Excuse me, the best things. – Steven Sharif
- Previously it was stated that crafted items will be on-par with boss dropped items.
Crafters will be able to assign different skills/abilities and stats on gear.
- Master crafters will be able to influence several (but not all) stats on their crafted items.
- The rarity of the items will be commensurate with the effort required to gather, process and craft the items.
- Stats on crafted items will vary based on the item's rarity.
- That plays into our crafting system in and of itself. The idea is for those stats to be variables that can be kind of dictated based on the mastery level of the particular crafter; and the higher they become a master of those professions, whether it be for armor or for weapons or for accessories, they're going to have some agency and put their mark on essentially what items they're introducing into the economy. – Steven Sharif
Crafters are able to influence what their crafted items will look like.
- At the moment, harnessing corruption to warp items into demonic or decayed things is not on the cards.
- A crafter's name is embedded in the items they craft.
- We believe that every item that exists in the world should in some way reflect its creator. As such, there will be extreme versatility in our crafting system – giving crafters the ability to create unique items that represent their strengths and weaknesses.
Pets, Mounts, Armor, Buildings and Accessories sold in the cosmetic store are skins.
- Skins are cosmetic items that do not grant the user any benefit.
- Skins are only be able to be applied to things that have already been earned, crafted or found within Ashes of Creation.
- Mount skins require a specific type of mount to have been achieved in-game.
- The flavor text next to store items relates to the lore and background of creatures and items in the world of Verra.
- Caravan skins change the appearance of an in-game mount and in-game caravan that are hooked up to each other.
- The best skins will be in-game achievable.
The best skins will be in-game achievable (obviously “best” is subjective, so I’d say the most ornate and detailed/unique). – Steven Sharif
The Cosmetic store enables players to purchase Cosmetics for use in Ashes of Creation. The cosmetic store offers limited time, limited quantity items to help sustain game development.
- Equitable cosmetics, both from a quantity and quality standpoint, are achievable through in-game means.
- Nothing in the cosmetic store will be pay to win.
Nothing in our shop will ever be pay to win as we believe this practice greatly hurts the MMORPG genre.
- Cash shop cosmetics will offer a diverse selection of unique looks.
I want to incentivize purchase in the cosmetic shop for sustainability of what expansions we have intended, since we are not a box cost. I want to incentivize purchase by offering limited items: limited time, limited quantity, so you have confidence that when you purchase them, they won't be offered later on in some other way. – Steven Sharif
- All cosmetic store items will be non-tradeable. There will be no gifting mechanism for cosmetic items.
I don't want cosmetic items that can be purchased from the market to be transferable... because it is in a way a transfer of money for potentially something in-game. – Steven Sharif
Ashes of Creation will have a higher graphical fidelity than most western games. It will not be too stylized or "cartoony".
We can push the limits a little bit on the graphical fidelity, especially using Unreal Engine 4... My desire was not to see very cartoony games. I'm not a big fan of highly stylized art. – Steven Sharif
Mana-forged armor sets may be achievable in the Ashes of Creation MMO.
- They also appear to be base variants of Ashes of Creation Apocalypse armor sets.
Verra will be filled with many sets of armor, each set uniquely carved into the history of the world. Mana-forged sets are distinctly vibrant with luminescent magic, pulsating across the body of its hero. We hope you enjoy them, and look forward to many more glimpses into the armors of Verra, waiting for their champions! – Margaret Krohn
Your base look for the character can be pretty boring, but what Steven gave us a challenge with from day one was to make sure even the base look, the t-shirt and pants, looked amazing... This is your zero character, if you will... Then you can go in and customize everything from the shoulder pads to the elbow pads, the belt that goes around them; do you want duel belts, you want to harness the clothes in the front. So every piece you see on here you can actually customize that at the front end. So what we do is we scale that up from zero, ten and twenty... We scale it up and we customize it; and then I want to really stress that each one of those looks as you progress is different. We're not just repurposing the same armor pieces. We're making unique sets that complement each other as you progress. – Mat Broome
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse will have three different armor themes: Plate, leather and robe.
You can actually have three different types of themes: You have plate, you'll have leather and you'll have robe. So for every armor set that we're showing at each one of those tiers, you're actually gonna have nine unique looks to pick from. – Mat Broome
Attachments are able to be unlocked as flair pieces to armor to create a customizable look.
- There will be hundreds of attachments available ranging from a small clasp to the front plate of a breast plate.
There are multiple gear slots in Ashes of Creation.
- Artisan gear may be able to be equipped in an "undergarment" slot that can be toggled between adventuring gear and artisan gear.
- Previously it was stated there were 16 gear slots.
Items on back and belt
Items attached to a character's back or belt represent items they are in possession of. Players can set the appearance priority for the items they wish to show. Only one item can show at a time, and that is determined by player choice.
- Some ranged or melee abilities require a specific weapon to be equipped. Weapons that are equipped in the character's ranged or offhand slots will be automatically swapped in and out as required by the skill.
- A big component of the MMORPG that - half of that you know acronym is RPG role-playing game. And in order to role-play you need to be able to represent kind of what your character is doing in that world and you know part of what animation is doing is creating these sockets on the let's say the belt or the back that you know can plug in certain types of props or items that are created by the character team, like Carson, you know might be a scroll tube, it might be a potion, it might be whatever: Those players will have the ability as we've discussed in the past will have the ability to select what they want to be represented in those sockets and then animation will make sure that jibe well in movement. – Steven Sharif
Belt (hip) slots include.
- There'll be a priority system behind that that'll determine... do I show the Bow if the Greatsword is unequipped or do I show the Polearm if the Greatsword is unequipped. – Jeffrey Bard
A character may equip up to two hand weapons and also wear a ranged weapon on their back.
- Characters performing ranged abilities will switch to the ranged weapon, then can switch back to the melee weapon and shield or two-handed melee weapon.
- There will be a setting to determine if the ranged weapon or main/offhand selection is your primary weapon to use for Q or left-mouse-button basic attacks.
- Let's say you use Power shot: You click Power shot, you quickly switch over to the ranged weapon, execute the skill, and you're back to your primary focus, which is the the sword and shield; and then for weapon attacks like your Q or your left mouse button, you would have the option to to set which is your focus, the ranged weapon, or the main offhand selection and you can swap back and forth between that as you want. – Steven Sharif
Rangers are going to have a minimum distance requirement where they are eligible to use their ranged weapons.
- While melee characters have a max distance proximity where they're eligible to use their sword and melee weapons, Rangers are going to have a minimum distance requirement. – Steven Sharif
Melee weapons have a maximum range of effect.
Dual wielding will be permitted for selected one handed weapons.
- Dual weapons are treated as single items that when equipped will occupy both main and off-hand gear slots.
- There is a limited selection of weapons that can be dual wielded.
- Shields cannot be dual wielded.
- Great swords probably can't be dual wielded.
- Q: How will animations work while dual wielding weapons of A) a different type, for example an axe and a dagger; or B) different weapon speeds?
- A: Dual weapons will have their own animation sets; and... there will be a limited selection of which weapons can be dual weapons. Players will make that selection. They'll create those dual weapons as as bespoke single items that when equipped will occupy both the main and offhand; and then how we handle the attack speeds is we offer animations at a particular speed and then we adjust that with a modifier based on whatever is influencing that: either increase or slow down in speed. – Steven Sharif
Weapon swapping (between equipment slots) is possible while in combat.
- Swapping weapons (from inventory) into a hand or range slot is not possible in combat.
- You can always hot weapon swap even in combat, but you can't swap your armor and gear. Nothing that's in a hand or range slot if you're in combat. – Steven Sharif
Players cannot swap armor while in combat.
Gear inspection/ Threat assessment
Players will have a buff on their nameplate that indicates the gear set they are wearing. Other players will be able to see this buff by targeting that player at a distance.
- This will indicate the type of armor (cloth, leather, plate) that they are predominantly wearing.
- You can target a player. You're going to see what type of armor they have based on a buff they have available to them because obviously cosmetics can change appearance. You might have different silhouettes as a result of that. – Steven Sharif
- The border will indicate the level and quality of the tier set.
- The developers believe that inspecting gear to obtain an exact equipment list or gear score may lead to "unwelcome behavior".
- When you see a player approaching you and they're wearing a transmog you know you don't know if that person is a high damage mitigation against physical damage or against magical damage and essentially the way we overcome that is through you being able to target a player at a distance and they will have a buff that's present on them that you will see, which indicates that essentially the piece set that they are wearing. It is important for players to be able to ascertain from a threat assessment standpoint what they're going up against if they're actively checking that, and that will be available. – Steven Sharif
Nameplates are displayed above the head.
- Player character nameplates will have first, and optionally last name (surname).
- The name of the character's guild is displayed next to their name.
- The character's nameplate will deteriorate to give an indication of how much damage they have taken.
- An icon will identify the character's class.
- Hovering over a player nameplate will show information such as level, class name, and archetype combo.
- A buff icon will indicate the character's gear and grade.
- The size and priority of nameplates will be relate to their distance (away from the camera).
- The visibility of nameplates can be obscured by in-game objects, such as trees; by utility skills, such as Camouflage or Stealth; or through the use of disguises.
- UI settings will enable nameplates to be hidden, resized, and customized.
- Summoner summons' creature type appears in the nameplate above the summon. This cannot be changed by the player.
- Mob nameplates will have indicators that identify resistances, buffs, end elite status.
- A star format may be utilized to indicate hit point allocation.
Gear sets (also known as tier sets) are a part of Ashes of Creation.
- Different tiers of gear are accessible based on a character's level.
- Players gain bonuses depending on the number of pieces of the set they have equipped.
- There are passive abilities that can be chosen to become more adept with certain set types.
- There will be viable non-set builds.
- Racial appearance of gear sets is tied to the character model of that race.
- It may be possible to store and swap gear sets with a single button press when out of combat.
Approximately 49 unique gear sets are obtainable in Alpha-1 from crafting, quests, drops and exploration.
- These are unique sets with different stats, but some may be similar in appearance.
Item creation suite
An "item creation suite" that allows crafters to create unique appearances for items has been discussed as a future possibility.
Racial skins enable a player to change their character's racial appearance.
- Racial skins transform the race of the character to that skin. The original racial appearance of the character is entirely replaced.
- Racial skins can be toggled on and off.
You're changing your race over to that, which means that you won't look uniquely different if you were a Vek angel or a Human angel. – Steven Sharif
Racial skins are not costumes. This means that armor and character customization is possible on these.
There are plans to create other racial skins.
- Some potential future ideas include undead and werewolf (lycan) skins.
Costumes are available for purchase from the cosmetic store.
Full costumes do not mix and match pieces. – Steven Sharif
- Costumes (and pets) don't have a level restriction. Other cosmetics require an in-game item to be obtained first.
- Costumes are not gender or race locked, but can adapt based on a character's gender and race.
- All hoods and headslot items, whether part of a complete costume or individual gear, will have the option to be shown or hidden on the character by the player.
- Cosmetics can be used by all races but there may be slight variations to make them work with the body builds of each race.
- Racial skins appear along with any costume appearances.
The costume cosmetic does not come in pieces. It will cover your entire set. – Margaret Krohn
Kickstarter weapon skins
Kickstarter backers will receive a unique weapon skin.
- Usable on all types of weapons.
- Include subtle and tasteful glow/particle effects.
Backer only armor skin
All Kickstarter backers receive a unique armor skin set.
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse weapon variants
|Basic axe.||Hallowed Bronze Axe.||Arcanic Bronze Axe.||Pyroclastic Bronze Axe.||Eldritch Bronze Axe.|
|Thundering Mace.||Hallowed Mace.||Arcanic Mace.||Pyroclastic Mace.||Eldritch Mace.|
The first chapter of Apocalypse is The Exodus. It takes part in the initial stages of the fall and sets the scene for upcoming chapters.
- Between 15 and 20 cosmetic rewards are earnable in every chapter.
- Daily and weekly quests will allow players to gain up to 50 levels (matching the intended level cap for the Ashes of Creation MMORPG).
- Advancing through these levels allows players to unlock unique cosmetic rewards, such as weapon skins.
You're going to have an adventuring path and that adventuring path is going to come with weekly quests and daily quests that you can participate in that will be available for the Castle sieges for the Horde and for the Battle Royale; and as you complete these quests you're going to gain experience; and right now you have up to 50 levels, which matches the intended cap for Ashes of Creation. Fifty levels of the adventure path that you can advance in; and as you advance in each of these levels you're going to be unlocking certain assets, such as these weapon skins. Now the great thing about player's progress in Apocalypse is that you will share the same account from Apocalypse to Ashes of Creation the MMORPG and anything that you earn in Apocalypse will be in Ashes of Creation the MMORPG- a unique as a skin exactly: A skin that you will have access to for helping us test write Apocalypse and preparing these different Alpha and Beta stages for Ashes of Creation. – Steven Sharif
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse gear appearances
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse cloak appearances
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse cosmetic rewards
Progression and experience tracking for participation in Ashes of Creation Apocalypse testing entitled players to earn unique cosmetic rewards. These earned rewards will carry over in player's accounts to live launch of the MMORPG.
- Armor appearances.
- Freehold building skins.
- Weapon skins.
One of the ways we want to give back to the Community in participating in this testing is allowing for progress, quests, achievements rewards to be gained in Apocalypse... You will have rewards and quests and achievements that you and your participation and your performance in that game, whether it be the Castle Siege, the Horde Mode or the Battle Royale will earn you cosmetics. There will be costumes. There will be mounts to earn. There will be housing and furniture. There will be emotes. There will be weapon variants. A lot of these are what we have in production for our project Ashes of Creation, we apply some variants and skins for and make them only available through participating in helping us test these different game modes. And they will carry over to your account on the MMORPG. – Steven Sharif
The account used for Apocalypse is the same account used for the MMORPG. Unique skins earned in Apocalypse will be added to the MMORPG as rewards for helping to prepare for the Alpha and Beta stages of Ashes of Creation.
- Cosmetic skins are only be able to be applied to things that have already been earned, crafted or found within the Ashes of Creation MMORPG.
- Skins earned in Apocalypse will be available to apply at certain tiers, levels and/or access points within the MMORPG.
So it's not that you'll be able to equip necessarily an item at level one. These are all cosmetic skins. Again we are not about the pay-to-win or pay-to-convenience life. What we want to do instead is as you earn, craft, or find equipment in the MMORPG, these skins that you've earned in Apocalypse will be available at certain tiers, levels and/or access points. So for example, we have different grades of mounts right. We have the base one land mounts. We have the the Royal mounts. We have the flying mounts if you're a mayor or King or Queen. We have legendary mounts. These classes of mounts will have available skins associated with those particular classes... If you have the Ramstider skin that you've earned from Apocalypse, you'll be able to apply that to your first land mount, which will probably be earned within the first five levels you'll earn a land mount. However if you have let's say for example the Gryphon, which will be a glideable mount. I'm sorry what's the name of the what's the name of the night one. The midnight- is the midnight bird or something like? The Nighthunter Gryphon. I think that's it. If you have that skin you'll only be able to apply that skin to a Royal mount so you'll still have to earn these things. Remember our position is that of: You need to earn these things in Ashes first. They're not purchasable or earned outside in Apocalypse and you're granted that immediately. These are skins that you apply to the things you earn in Ashes. – Steven Sharif
These cosmetics reflect the lore of Ashes of Creation Apocalypse, which is set before the fall.
- Armor appearances will reflect the ancient cultures of Verra.
One thing that we announced to our alpha one backers that I know they love clarity on is that we'll also be including progression and experience tracking for participation and testing that will entitle them to some unique cosmetics as well that reflect on the lore of this setting, which is before the fall. So you'll be able to acquire some armors that reflect some of the ancient cultures of Verra that you will earn and hold for live launch. – Steven Sharif
It would be like your ancestors kept these curios for you. – Jeffrey Bard
Examples of some Kickstarter rewards will be included in Ashes of Creation Apocalypse.
2023-03-16 2023-01-30 2022-10-01 2022-07-06 2022-06-30 2022-06-29 2022-05-16 2022-04-07 2022-01-30 2021-03-28 2020-12-31 2019-06-30 2019-06-30 2019-06-29
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Twitter - The Dünir are suited up for battle with these in-game unlockable tier five armor pieces!
- ↑ Livestream, April 30, 2020 (50:45).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Livestream, May 29, 2020 (50:20).
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Livestream, May 26, 2017 (19:51).
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Reddit Q&A, 2019-01-8.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Livestream, December 23, 2021 (1:34:07).
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 Podcast, August 4, 2018 (53:43).
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Livestream, October 28, 2022 (1:41:06).
- ↑ Livestream, September 24, 2021 (1:25:27).
- ↑ 11.0 11.1
- ↑ Livestream, July 18, 2017 (54:56).
- ↑ Livestream, July 28, 2017 (9:47).
- ↑ Livestream, October 30, 2020 (1:13:22).
- ↑ 17.0 17.1 17.2 17.3 Livestream, November 30, 2020 (1:05:22).
- ↑ 18.0 18.1 Livestream, May 24, 2017 (24:19).
- ↑ Livestream, September 3, 2017 (48:56).
- ↑ Interview, August 24, 2018 (5:28).
- ↑ 21.0 21.1 21.2 21.3 21.4 21.5 Livestream, November 17, 2017 (22:33).
- ↑ 22.0 22.1 Livestream, November 30, 2020 (57:50).
- ↑ Livestream, February 9, 2018 (50:29).
- ↑ 24.0 24.1 Livestream, July 25, 2020 (54:10).
- ↑ Livestream, November 22, 2019 (1:08:05).
- ↑ Video, September 30, 2020 (2:44).
- ↑ Livestream, September 30, 2020 (47:47).
- ↑ Livestream, July 26, 2019 (54:06).
- ↑ 29.0 29.1 Livestream, March 31, 2022 (4:57).
- ↑ Livestream, May 26, 2017 (44:11).
- ↑ Livestream, May 26, 2017 (20:46).
- ↑ 32.0 32.1 32.2 Podcast, August 4, 2018 (55:17).
- ↑ 33.0 33.1 Livestream, June 30, 2022 (1:18:55).
- ↑ 34.0 34.1 February 8, 2019 - Questions and Answers.
- ↑ 36.0 36.1 Livestream, May 10, 2017 (14:45).
- ↑ Podcast, August 4, 2018 (59:58).
- ↑ 39.0 39.1 Livestream, December 22, 2020 (1:15:01).
- ↑ About Ashes of Creation.
- ↑ Ashes of Creation Store: Gear appearance.
- ↑ Livestream, November 30, 2020 (56:02).
- ↑ 46.0 46.1 Rime and Regal.
- ↑ 47.0 47.1 47.2 47.3 Livestream, December 6, 2018 (41:43).
- ↑ Livestream, November 30, 2020 (58:24).
- ↑ 49.0 49.1
- ↑ 50.0 50.1
- ↑ 51.0 51.1
- ↑ Ashes of Creation cosmetic store.
- ↑ Livestream, July 25, 2020 (1:53:46).
- ↑ 55.0 55.1 55.2 Livestream, 2018-04-8 (PM) (58:29).
- ↑ 56.0 56.1
- ↑ 59.0 59.1 Interview, May 11, 2018 (32:36).
- ↑ 60.0 60.1 Interview, October 20, 2018 (2:17:43).
- ↑ Blog: 2019-02-28 State of the Game Live-stream and Mana-forged Armor
- ↑ 64.0 64.1 Livestream, August 17, 2018 (20:19).
- ↑ 65.0 65.1 Livestream, August 17, 2018 (22:59).
- ↑ 66.0 66.1 Interview, October 20, 2018 (3:34:46).
- ↑ 67.0 67.1 67.2 Livestream, February 24, 2023 (46:15).
- ↑ Livestream, June 30, 2022 (1:17:34).
- ↑ Livestream, July 28, 2017 (24:54).
- ↑ 70.0 70.1 Livestream, May 30, 2019 (1:09:13).
- ↑ Livestream, January 30, 2020 (49:08).
- ↑ 72.0 72.1 Livestream, June 25, 2021 (21:56).
- ↑ 73.0 73.1 73.2 73.3 73.4 73.5
- ↑ 74.0 74.1
- ↑ 75.0 75.1 Livestream, June 4, 2018 (19:48).
- ↑ 76.0 76.1 76.2 76.3 76.4 76.5 76.6 76.7 76.8 76.9
- ↑ 77.0 77.1 Livestream, September 30, 2022 (49:16).
- ↑ 78.0 78.1 78.2 78.3 78.4 78.5 Podcast, September 29, 2021 (40:50).
- ↑ 79.0 79.1 79.2 79.3 79.4 Interview, May 11, 2018 (16:32).
- ↑ 80.0 80.1 80.2 Livestream, June 30, 2017 (47:14).
- ↑ Podcast, September 29, 2021 (46:20).
- ↑ 82.0 82.1 Livestream, December 2, 2022 (1:12:19).
- ↑ Livestream, January 30, 2020 (35:12).
- ↑ 84.0 84.1 84.2 84.3 Livestream, September 30, 2022 (1:13:23).
- ↑ 85.0 85.1 Livestream, June 16, 2017 (40:06).
- ↑ Livestream, July 28, 2017 (33:36).
- ↑ Video, August 17, 2018 (0:01).
- ↑ 89.0 89.1 89.2 89.3 Livestream, September 30, 2022 (51:09).
- ↑ 90.0 90.1 Interview, July 18, 2020 (1:03:45).
- ↑ Livestream, May 30, 2019 (1:15:58).
- ↑ Livestream, July 28, 2017 (34:32).
- ↑ Twitter - Better luck next time.
- ↑ 94.0 94.1 94.2 94.3 94.4 Livestream, August 28, 2020 (2:07:26).
- ↑ 95.0 95.1 95.2 95.3 95.4 Livestream, July 25, 2020 (53:08).
- ↑ 96.0 96.1 96.2 Livestream, June 26, 2020 (1:28:10).
- ↑ 97.0 97.1 Podcast, September 29, 2021 (52:58).
- ↑ 98.0 98.1 Livestream, July 28, 2017 (1:34:55).
- ↑ Official Livestream - May 4th @ 3 PM PST - Q&A
- ↑ Livestream, July 28, 2017 (23:20).
- ↑ Video, January 27, 2023 (24:17).
- ↑ 102.0 102.1 Livestream, January 27, 2023 (1:08:45).
- ↑ 103.0 103.1 Interview, May 11, 2018 (2:45).
- ↑ Livestream, May 22, 2017 (51:00).
- ↑ Livestream, July 25, 2020 (1:33:37).
- ↑ Livestream, January 30, 2020 (1:40:48).
- ↑ Livestream, October 14, 2022 (48:45).
- ↑ Livestream, September 30, 2022 (1:23:28).
- ↑ Livestream, December 2, 2022 (1:03:28).
- ↑ Livestream, January 29, 2021 (1:21:01).
- ↑ 112.0 112.1 Livestream, January 27, 2023 (1:09:36).
- ↑ Video, January 27, 2023 (45:46).
- ↑ 114.0 114.1 114.2 114.3 Livestream, November 30, 2020 (54:29).
- ↑ Livestream, November 30, 2020 (49:35).
- ↑ Interview, July 18, 2020 (1:02:08).
- ↑ 117.0 117.1 Livestream, November 17, 2017 (56:07).
- ↑ Livestream, November 19, 2021 (40:53).
- ↑ 119.0 119.1 Livestream, April 30, 2021 (41:18).
- ↑ Livestream, May 24, 2017 (24:20).
- ↑ Livestream, May 12, 2017 (1:04:04).
- ↑ 122.0 122.1
- ↑ 123.0 123.1 Livestream, May 29, 2020 (1:42:43).
- ↑ 124.0 124.1 Kickstarter 12k+ backers.
- ↑ 126.0 126.1
- ↑ Livestream, 2018-04-8 (AM) (4:47).
- ↑ Ashes of Creation Store: Vestments of the Runecarvers.
- ↑ 129.0 129.1 129.2
- ↑ 132.0 132.1
- ↑ 133.0 133.1
- ↑ Forums - Livestream Q&A 2022-08-26.
- ↑ Livestream, June 26, 2020 (1:42:55).
- ↑ May The 4th, Be With You... And also some skins.
- ↑ Ashes of Creation Kickstarter.
- ↑ Livestream, December 6, 2018 (26:03).
- ↑ Livestream, December 6, 2018 (26:23).
- ↑ 144.0 144.1 144.2 144.3 Bronze Axe Skins.
- ↑ Livestream, December 6, 2018 (28:08).
- ↑ Livestream, December 6, 2018 (28:12).
- ↑ Livestream, December 6, 2018 (28:19).
- ↑ Livestream, December 6, 2018 (28:30).
- ↑ Livestream, December 6, 2018 (28:37).
- ↑ 150.0 150.1 150.2 150.3 Thundering Mace Skins.
- ↑ Livestream, December 6, 2018 (28:43).
- ↑ Livestream, December 6, 2018 (28:47).
- ↑ Livestream, December 6, 2018 (28:51).
- ↑ 154.0 154.1 154.2 2018-12-08 Newsletter.
- ↑ Livestream, December 6, 2018 (28:45).
- ↑ 156.0 156.1 156.2 156.3 156.4 Livestream, December 6, 2018 (33:55).
- ↑ 157.0 157.1 157.2 157.3 157.4 Livestream, December 6, 2018 (26:12).
- ↑ Blog: October Giveaway - Free Armor of the Autumn Knight.
- ↑ 159.0 159.1 159.2 159.3 159.4 159.5 159.6 159.7 Livestream, October 31, 2018 (38:47).
- ↑ 160.0 160.1 160.2 160.3 160.4 160.5 Livestream, September 27, 2018 (27:27).