- 1 Combat
- 2 PvE (Player vs Environment)
- 3 PvP (Player vs Player)
- 4 RP (Role Playing)
- 5 Player Driven Economy
- 6 User Interface
- 7 Player Achievements
- 8 Gameplay FAQ
- 9 References
Combat will be a hybrid of both tab-targeting and action combat systems, while also factoring in skill, composition, balance/counterbalance, and movement/positioning.
The environment will offer a variety of activities for players to enjoy, including:
There will be plenty of opportunity for combat against other players, including:
Role playing features include:
The player driven economy include:
- Game has an in-game achievment system.
Will there be any kind of acknowledgement whenever you are the first group or guild to achieve something in the game? (World/Server firsts)
- I personally love that idea, I think it will be prevalent - Steve
- There will be a lot of firsts.
- We want people to know when something is happening in the world.
- There will be leaderboards.
- They will be across multiple servers, not just for guilds or groups.
The Gameplay FAQ contains a list of community questions with developer answers.
|PvE||Dungeons • Exploration • Questing • World Events|
|PvP||Arenas • Battle Royale Guide • Open World • Sieges|
|RP (Role Playing)||Cosmetics • Parlor Games • Pets|
|Economy||Artisan Classes • Economy#Caravans • Markets • Trade|
|Other||Achievements • Combat • Guilds • User Interface|
All of the flora, fauna (creatures), structures, sounds, and weather define the environment players will explore.