Barding of the Brightbreaker
Empyreans have always had a taste for the grandiose, but even something as innocuous as vanity funnels into their combat doctrine. This striking gold and silver hippogryph barding protects its wearer, yet instills fear as sure as death itself. Many an army has been struck still from the telltale glint of shimmering gold coming from the corner of their eyes. By the time they react, it is usually all but too late.
- The higher the level of barding, the better looking it will be.
- Barding will have multiple components that can be equipped. Each component will increase the stats of the mount, such as hit points and speed.
- Barding cosmetics can only be applied to mounts with barding cosmetic slots.
- Cosmetic skins may only be applied to barding/saddle items that are earned in-game.
- Barding skins can not be applied over a mount skin.
- The mount skins are applied to the mount, and barding (think of it like an accessory appearance) can not be applied over the mount skin. – Cody Peterson
- Barding skins' appearance may differ depending on the type of mount.
Since ancient times, the hippogryph has been a symbol of noble and majestic strength for numerous cultures. They are cunning and fiercely independent creatures. A rarity it is, for one to have the opportunity to get close enough without being torn apart by their piercing beaks and talons. However, those fortunate enough to form a bond with a hippogryph will find them to be loyal beings, almost to a fault. It is a sight to see a hippogryph and its rider leading the vanguard of a prestigious army. Such is the inspiration they bring.