- The Riverlands biome was the ancestral home of the Aelan and is the present day home of the Kaelar.
- Following The Great War of the Undying with King Atrax, the Aelan people would form the Aelan Empire.
- Build. Order. Civilization. These are the foundational principles of the Kaelar. Their empire in the old world spanned the largest of all, and they plan to do the same in this world. Extremely loyal to their roots, the Kaelar will rise to the challenge.
- Trade. Law. Hardship. The Vaelune were forged in the heat of the desert, and through the ages became a blade that bends, but does not break. Through the development of a complex web of relationships and savvy negotiation, the Vaelune grew into one of the wealthiest empires in Sanctus, despite having few natural resources to exploit themselves. Their environment has taught them what it means to kill or be killed, whether through the beasts of the desert or the snakes in the market square.
- The Vaelune have an interesting lineage and there is some influence there that when the Vaelune step through the portal, some portions of their body begin to exhibit this almost essence-like rupture in the skin; and you guys are going to see some examples of that in the future; and it is a bit of some Jinn influence in their lineage as a race that sets them apart from their Kaelar counterparts. – Steven Sharif
Orders of the Seven
- The Order of hope is an Aelan human order based in the capital city of Aela. The patron deity is Resna.
- The Order of fate is a Kaivek orc order headquartered in the capital city of Ren. Patron deity is Norlan.
- The Order of truth is a Pyrian elven order headquartered in the capital city of Amera. Patron deity is Shol.
Within the temples of the seven there exist different levels of organizations that call on only the most devout followers to serve. Depending on the follower's skills, services could mean many things. For those among the followers who hold a certain set of skills, there are the orders of the seven. Each of the orders answers to a different hierarchy within the various grand temples of the seven that are found throughout Verra. – Steven Sharif
- Hundreds of years before the first Harbinger appeared in the Verran sky, under the rule of King Fentis Lyneth VIII, there lived a great Aelan explorer named Doren Greyshore. Doren sailed the first ships to the shores of Erinthia, where he established one of the wealthiest guilds the 10 seas had ever seen: The Greyshore Company. Their motto - to this day - still holds true: "The sails of diplomacy are driven by the winds of trade, within the seas of opportunity."
2023-04-13 2022-09-27 2022-06-23 2022-04-21 2022-04-01 2022-04-01 2022-04-01 2022-03-31 2022-03-31 2022-03-11 2022-01-30 2022-01-30 2021-03-29 2020-10-31 2020-10-09 2020-04-30 2019-06-29 2018-06-07 2018-04-01 2018-01-19 2018-01-19 2017-10-22 2017-10-14
- Twitter - Capital city of the Aelan empire
- Livestream, February 25, 2022 (41:00).
- Video, March 31, 2023 (12:19).
- Livestream, November 3, 2018 (0:05:24).
- Livestream, November 8, 2020 (00:49).
- Livestream, September 30, 2022 (1:06:56).
- Video, March 31, 2022 (0:35).
- Livestream, March 31, 2022 (1:06:54).
- Twitter - Forged in the heat of the desert, the Vaelune have a Djinn influence that plays a part in who they are.
- Livestream, January 30, 2020 (1:07:50).
- Livestream, March 31, 2023 (1:09:08).
- Livestream, August 26, 2022 (41:37).
- Interview, October 20, 2018 (3:47:17).
- Livestream, November 3, 2018 (0:00:20).
- Livestream, November 3, 2018 (0:01:18).
- Livestream, November 3, 2018 (0:06:56).
- Know Your Nodes: Economic Node Type.