The environment in Ashes of Creation is a visually stunning realm, with fantastical beasts and creations designed to both inspire awe and instill fear. The world is harsh and unforgiving, presenting a clear and present danger to the players. Dungeons, demons and dragons, oh MY!
Ashes of Creation's unique and adaptive AI means that an encounter with similar creatures will yield a completely different experience to adapt to as a player. Keeping you on your toes for constantly changing responses from your adversary. The world awaits its heroes.
- You can choose a starting gate or the tulnar starting area.
- Will be Fog of war, you’ll have a map but you’ll have to discover areas. 
The Phoenix Initiative reward is an exclusive game instance in which certain players can enter. Think of it as a secret club, where you can socialize with other members. This area will not offer any “Pay to Win” functionality, it will simply offer what the world does in a more personal space. This is an area devs and GMs will often hang out there in their off time, and gives you a chance to interact with them in game!
Shown on Kickstarter
- Seasons can be affected by world events
- There will be dynamic events that occur. As progression occurs, players can choose where they're participating, along with highly sought after hunting grounds.
- Some events will have GMs participate / run them. 
- Dungeons will be unlocked by the progression of nearby nodes, not all servers will have the same dungeons unlocked at one time. What ancient loot will you be able to find?
- There are specific mechanics and boss skills that the players need to learn and react to with skill and knowledge to complete the boss, preventing them being zerged through. Zerging is not considered experiencing the content 
- Bring as large of a zerg as you want, if they do not know mechanics they will be wiped
- Raid composition will matter
Disclaimer: These abilities are just a part of a prebuilt kit that was shown at PAX 2017
|PvE||Questing • Events • Dungeons|
|PvP||Arenas • Open World • Sieges|
|RP (Role Playing)||Cosmetics • Parlor Games|
|Economy||Caravans • Trade • Markets • Artisan Classes|
|Miscellaneous||Achievements • Combat • Guilds|