- You summon mounts using the specific item in your inventory.
- Land Mounts will first be obtained through an early quest that is present for players within the starting areas.
- Once you have obtained your mount in the game, you will be able to assign your cosmetic skin from Kickstarter to the character of your choice from your account management screen. Once this skin has been assigned to the character, you may use the skin to apply the appearance of your Kickstarter mount to the mount you have earned in game. This does not remove the skin itself, as you can apply it again in the future to a different mount.
- If you wish to remove the skin from a character on your account, and assign the skin item to another character you may do so. But it can only ever be active on one character/mount.
- Mount Skins have cosmetic abilities 
Land Mounts Skins
- White Runic Steed (Kickstarter Exclusive: Settler and above)
- Cosmetic ability that the rider can use to make the runes on the horses skin glow bright colors while it runs.
- Midnight Mare (Summer Exclusive: Settler and above)
- Obsidian Stallion (Kickstarter Exclusive: Pioneer and above)
- Radiant Stallion (Summer Exclusive: Pioneer and above)
- Spectral Mare (Kickstarter Exclusive: Founder and above)
- Cursed Charger (Summer Exclusive: Founder and above)
- Bonestrider Mount (December Shop Pack: Voyager and above)
Flying Mounts (Dragons)
- Flying mounts in Ashes of Creation will be earned by those players who become kings or queens of castles and leaders of Metropolises. Only the most noble of creatures can truly take to the air in sustained flight. 
Flying Mounts (Hover) Skins
- Dawnbreaker Mount (Kickstarter Exclusive: Braver of Worlds and above)
- the Dawnbreaker is known to glide gracefully for long periods of time
- Pridestalker Epic (Summer Exclusive Braver of Worlds and above)
- Moonstrider (Kickstarter Exclusive: Warrior of Old and above)
- Daystrider (Summer Exclusive: Warrior of Old and above)
Underwater Mounts Skins
Unlocked with the 11,000 backer goal
- Tidesnapper (Kickstarter Exclusive: 11000 Backer)
Unlocked with the $1.25mill goal Will provide group functionality
- Currently every race in Ashes has a unique mount. Then there are mounts that can be found in the wild, and tamed. As well as quest mounts, epic mounts, and a few other mount specific ideas we will release in the coming weeks.
- If mounts can be killed by players, will the mount be killed forever?
- May have been a little bit of a miscommunication last stream when i said mounts can die.
- Mounts can be killed in combat, but then brought back/resurrected later
- Epic mounts might be dropped like an egg, and that mount could have a lifetime on it.
- Mounts tied to the kings/queens of the castle. If you ever lose those titles you’ll lose access to the mount.
- Do not need to feed mounts to keep them alive.
- Mounts. Is there going to be mounted combat? Can mounts be killed?
- Mounts can be killed
- Some mounts will have abilities specific to that mount. Some might have combat applications.
- Won’t be able to use class skills while mounted.
Mount Concept Art
- https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1791529601/ashes-of-creation-new-mmorpg-by-intrepid-studios/faqs | Image